Vengeance War Game

Old Banshee
Administrator
Is there any one out there playing this game? It is by Digital Works han has a lot going for it.

Re: Vengeance War Game

Cats
Greeting,

Just started looking at this game and learning it. Yes, it looks very interesting! I will keep us informed of my progress. Very happy to give your work a go as soon as I get a feel for the game. Thanks for all your hard work!

Scott Clawson "Cats"

Re: Vengeance War Game

Cats
Played a few games against the AI and I agree. It has some nice potential! As with many games I wish it had some other options but at the present I will continue to play.

I also explored some of the other games put out by this company and they seem that they also would have some great potential for your mods.

Let me know if you have any other thoughts or requests.

Re: Vengeance War Game

Jonas
I just started playing Vengeance, I like it, has a lot of potential, but yes needs more options, and maybe ill do some modding myself too, I am thinking of making a sound mod for the battle sounds, something in the vein of HPS ancient warfare battle sounds. I like your screenshots so far, its refreshing to see different hex tiles other than the brown paper colour! What i would like to see as well is bigger battles with more combined arms forces armies! Keep up the good work =)

Re: Vengeance War Game

Old Banshee
Well guys I got a load of images for you to use if you want them for Vengeance.
However I  have found a way of modding Field of Glory so will be working on that now for a while.
Frank

Re: Vengeance War Game

todk
I have played it a bit and really like it.  Would be great when you finish your mods.

Re: Vengeance War Game

Herschel sarnoff
I play